Saturday, May 10, 2008

Battletech Heat Track


I was playing around with my old (1980's) copy of Battletech today and looking at the Mech record sheet. This old sheet has a tiny little track in the bottom right for recording your heat level.

In the past I've used a pencil and eraser on this track. But after about twenty turns your pencil goes blunt and the track startes dispearing as you keep rubbing at it.

So to help rectify that, I finally "got my finger out" and have made up a heat track that has space to use a glass nugget as a marker. So instead of rub-rub-rub I can just slide-slide-slide my nuggest around. I've printed out 6 of these as a start, 1 per Mech.

Of course I've also uploaded it to the Battletech page at Board Game Geek, but you'll have to wait for the Mods to "OK" the file before you can get your hands on it.

No comments: