Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Doom Report - Looking doomed!

The lunchtime game of Doom The Boardgame continued today. We are looking doomed.

The number of marine frags has climbed, we found the Yellow key, opened the yellow door and found nothing in there but monsters.

Opened the next door and found the red key, I was 1 turn from grabbing it, when the invader player played a card that allowed him to swap the position of two equipment tokens. Suddenly the Red key is swapped right back to the start room, and in the same turn the door of the room is jammed and my marine is stuck in a room with lots of monsters for a whole turn.

As I said we're DOOMed.

On a differn't tack Ive just heard about a Piecepack game of Baseball. How you use those pieces for Baseball, I have no idea, but I think I'll give it a try.

No comments: