Thursday, October 02, 2008

Killing Millions


Yes it's rather bad taste... I suppose, but it is tactical. It is fun. It appeals to my megalomaniac side. Everyone else is enjoying it. Can it be that bad, that wrong?

What am I doing? Well I'm only killing millions of people, thats all.

Okay, okay, it's a board game, I'm not actually killing people, so I'm not that evil.

The game is called "Black Death". It's a print and play game, you simply download the PDF and print it out. In the game you take on the role of a nasty virus in the old world. Not the famous disease of the games name but virus you have to make a name up for.

Its basicly a point to point movement system. You start with a few counters and spread ... disease like across, the map. Of course your opponents are doing the same, and even beating you back so they can kill all of your potential victims.

I'll be writing up a full review in a few days, once my lunchtime game of Black Death is complete.

No comments: