Thursday, September 01, 2022

Big Geek Emporium launches

Its been a while coming but the Big Geek Emporium web site has launched. 

But "What is it?" you cry! 

Its a new online site for selling RPG related products. 

Its early days, at the time of writing (16th Aug) there are only 29 products for sale. I expect more products to be added as people find out about it. From such small beginnings grow great big monsters, and I'm really hoping that this site takes off.

Will it explode into market dominance? I doubt it. I think BGE has a long slow growth path ahead of it. 

I'm going to be throwing a few products up there over the coming months, and I think that's vital for this enterprise to take off. They need a big product base in order to catch passing traffic, and to keep visitors looking through the catalogue. 

Anyway, take a look at the site, bookmark it even, and check back from time to time to see how they are doing, and of course to support the indie developers that are throwing products up there... like me!

Edit: 20th Aug, there are now 45 products, its growing.

Edit 29th Aug, there are now 66 products, yep, growing.

No comments: